Who we are: https://teltonika-networks.com/about-us/who-we-are/
What we engineer and manufacture: https://teltonika-networks.com/products/
What we need: team members to help our partners and customers with Teltonika Networks production. Should You consider joining our team the following defines a typical work day and a required skillset.
YOUR WORKING DAY
Your business customer’s profile, who shall need assistance: from a small local EV charging stations integrator, to a global corporation, providing green energy solutions across the world. All communication with customers is conducted via our Ticketing system. A typical working day at the end of first year will consist of the following:
- advising said customers how to use our products within their solutions, solving their challenges related to Teltonika Networks products;
- self-sufficient resolution of technical issues originating from customer’s configuration, firmware/software, other sources;
- preparing documentation for internal and external use (e.g. Teltonika Wiki);
- you shall play a role of a link between a customer and Teltonika Networks RnD when it comes to complex challenges.
EXPECTATIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE
We hope you are a responsible, communicative and analytical person. The candidate will be able to work successfully if the following requirements are met:
- higher or equivalent technical / engineering education (may be a final year student);
- good English language skills (advanced user level), knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- good communication skills and etiquette both in speaking and writing;
- ability and willingness to help others;
- capability of working in a fast-paced environment;
- basics in Computer Networking;
- ability to form technical documentation;
- prior experience in Customer Service, knowledge or certification in CCNA or similar courses is an advantage.
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- professional development in the IoT sector;
- dynamic environment in an ambitious team;
- assistance and training from specialists in their field;
- possibility to go on business trips;
- vertical and horizontal career opportunities.
- standard, semi-flexible working hours.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 13 Eur/h (~1500 Eur - 2160 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your prior experience and expertise gained with network devices.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture