Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Manufacturing Test Software Engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Design , implement, maintain software of manufacturing test tools for IoT devices
- Combined task solution;
- New technologies analysis and implement;
- Work with hardware;
- Technical support for colleagues and technical documentation writing.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Technical education;
- C# (.NET) programming skills;
- Shell/Bash scripting skills;
- SQL databases knowledge;
- Problem solving and communication skill;
- Basic knowledge in electronics;
- Knowledge of computer networks.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience of working with manufacturing (calibration / measurement) equipment;
- Experience developing manufacturing test solutions;
- Experience in debugging of complex hardware/software issues;
- Experience of working with UART, SPI, I2C, USB;
- Experience of working with WiFi, Bluetooth;
- Experience of working with OpenWRT OS;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Health insurance;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~1650 Eur - 4170 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.