TELTONIKA NETWORKS is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. Our experienced and ambitious team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Organization of bussines trips into EU/Third countries and the preparation of related documents;
- Preparation and administration of letters, orders, loan agreements, NDA and other similar documents;
- Preparation and administration of documents related to certificates of origin of products;
- Implementation of other Head of Administration department assignments.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of laws of the Republic of Lithuania related to labour functions;
- English language proficiency;
- Clerical skills;
- Communicability and the ability to work in a team;
- Ability to manage a large flow of information;
- Willingness to constantly grow and improve in the professional field.
We will consider as an advantage:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging and dynamic work;
- Professional development and career opportunities;
- Competitive compensation based on competency.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 11 Eur/h (~1500 Eur - 1820 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.