Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
Our growing results and quality solutions depend heavily on the people who recruit and have a bright eye for the best candidates. Searching for talent in a variety of channels, dynamic work evaluating recruitment processes and working with hiring managers to find the middle ground. Your every day will be full of impressions, and we will make sure that you are properly rewarded for it.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
A normal working day will consist of the following main functions:
- Active search for candidates using various ways of attracting talent: social networks, job search portals, databases, etc;
- Preparation and updating of job advertisements and requirements;
- Evaluation of candidates’ CVs and completed tasks / tests;
- Conducting job interviews using candidate evaluation methods;
- Coordination and implementation of the entire selection process;
- Collaborate with hiring managers to clarify requirements and expectations;
- Ensuring a positive experience of candidates and managers throughout the selection process;
- Daily communication with employees during internal conversations and creating an atmosphere.
- Conducting workshops
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Successful experience in recruitment
- Excellent English language skills (both oral and written);
- Ability to collaborate with managers and other employees;
- Positivity, flexibility and adaptability to the needs of managers and the organization;
- Independence, professional approach to work;
- Experience in a multinational company would be an advantage.
- Join the leading IoT company in Lithuania and the world;
- Dynamic, challenging work with autonomous solutions;
- Professional development and growth in HR and IoT;
- Support and training from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- Great opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize everyday work, a modern approach to work;
- Be part of a team, not only during work, but also after it, participating in sports activities, creating a company culture.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 12 Eur/h (~1490 Eur – 1930 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.