Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
We are looking for an Human Resources Administration Manager to contribute to the successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Preparation, administration and control of documents regulating labor relations;
- Preparation of official letters, orders and other documents;
- Execution of student internship agreements;
- Consulting employees on Labour Code issues of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Cooperation with state institutions on employment of foreigners;
- Employment process of foreigners;
- Administration of personnel databases;
- Cooperation and assistance to staff of other departments;
- Working with Rivile Gama personal module.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent knowledge and practical application of LR DK;
- Knowledge of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania related to work functions;
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Clerical knowledge;
- Communicability, ability to work in a team;
- Ability to manage a large flow of information;
- Being familiar with Rivile Gama program, personal module
WHAT WE OFFER
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the - environment inspiring and engaging;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 13 Eur/h (~2150 Eur – 2320 Eur) ) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.