Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Manufacturing Test Software Engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Design, implement, maintain software of manufacturing test tools for IoT devices;
- Combined task solution;
- New technologies analysis and implement;
- Work with hardware;
- Technical support for colleagues and technical documentation writing.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Technical education;
- C# (.NET) programming skills;
- Shell/Bash scripting skills;
- SQL databases knowledge;
- Problem solving and communication skill;
- Basic knowledge in electronics;
- Knowledge of computer networks.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience of working with manufacturing (calibration / measurement) equipment;
- Experience developing manufacturing test solutions;
- Experience in debugging of complex hardware/software issues;
- Experience of working with UART, SPI, I2C, USB;
- Experience of working with WiFi, Bluetooth;
- Experience of working with OpenWRT OS;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Health insurance;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~1650 Eur - 4150 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture