Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Metrology Laboratory engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Measurement of electrical parameters of developed products
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) problems solving
- Preparation of internal test reports, maintenance of documentation
- Assistance and consultancy for product designers, selection of applicable law, standards and requirements laid down for product
- Cooperation with accredited laboratories, scientific laboratories, certification companies, supervisory institutions
- Work under compliance with scheduled deadlines
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher education in electronics/telecommunications/metrology (might be last year student)
- Knowledge in schematics
- Basics of metrology
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent in English (reading and writing)
- Team player and results-oriented approach
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Experience with radio frequency measurement equipment (spectrum analyser, VNA)
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client
- The opportunity to develop professionally in the field of metrology and electronics engineering
- Assistance and training from experts in the field
- The opportunity to work with advanced measuring equipment
- Take upon new challenges and work with highly motivated team
- Career opportunities
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 7 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.