Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a DevOps Junior developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Combined task solution
- New technologies analysis and implement
- Work with hardware
- Technical support for colleagues
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Good knowledge of Linux based operating systems: Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Experience working with Git version control system, Gitflow Workflow
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud provider
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to automate provisioning of cloud infrastructure
- Experience using Ansible, Packer or Terraform
- Experience with information and application security including public key encryption, SSH, access credentials and X.509 Certificates
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience using Ansible, Packer and Terraform to automate provisioning of cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other cloud providers
- Experience working with Chef, Puppet or other automation tools
- Experience using GitLab CI/CD
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1660 Eur - 2490Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.