Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
We are looking for an equally ambitious IT administrator for the successful growth of TELTONIKA NETWORKS.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
A normal working day will consist of the following main functions:
- Regular maintenance and diagnostics of the internal network, servers, terminals, workstations;
- Consulting employees on IT issues;
- Preparation of documents for new hardware / software orders;
- Internal IT systems: virtualization, Active Directory, MO365, data backup, systems administration
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher (higher non-university) information technology and informatics education (may be a 3-4 year university student);
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written)
- Communicativeness, orientation to help others, teamwork, responsibility
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional development in the field of IT;
- Dynamic work in an ambitious team;
- Assistance and training from specialists in their field;
- Additional motivational measures;
- Vertical and horizontal career opportunities
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1680 Eur – 2100 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.