Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Junior Cyber security specialist to contribute to the successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Research, documentation, and implementation of security processes;
- Ensuring compliance with design security procedures;
- Performing penetration tests and code analysis;
- Performing regular cyber security audits;
- Device threat modeling;
- IoT devices and other systems vulnerability assessment and documentation;
- Work with development teams to provide them with help on addressing application vulnerabilities.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 2+ years of experience in cyber security;
- Knowledge of computer networks and application security;
- Experience in programming;
- Experience in vulnerability analysis;
- Experience in cyber penetration testing;
- Experience with Linux based OS.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of C/C++, Shell, Python programming languages;
- DevOps experience;
- Experience in IoT;
- Certificates that are associated with cyber security.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- A culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~3000 Eur - 5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience.**In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.