Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Operational Marketing Project Manager to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an Operational Marketing project manager, you will play an important role in developing our brand reputation and awareness. Your main responsibility will be to get involved in various marketing initiatives and campaigns designed to help our organisation to grow and achieve its goals.
Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find opportunities for growth;
- Contribute to educate our sales teams about our products, their use cases and competitive advantages;
- Learn about incredibly diverse and quickly growing IoT and IIoT connectivity market as well as professional & industrial networking devices;
- Create meaningful presentations to be used both internally & externally based on your own knowledge and collective research;
- Contribute towards successful social, Google Ads and other marketing campaigns
- Host webinars, sales trainings & presentations that will help our audience get more involved with Teltonika Networks;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to develop impactful marketing material;
- Participate in continuous creative process to develop new ideas that will help achieve Operational Marketing and organizational targets.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope that you have a responsible personality with interest in technologies and positive attitude toward working in a team. To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work both, individually and collaborating with others;
- At least 1 year of B2B sales/marketing experience;
- Experience in a similar position would be an advantage;
- Experience in creating successful marketing campaigns;
- Experience with networking hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- The ambition to learn, to improve yourself and those around you;
- Willing to travel abroad.
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT and networking markets;
- A product that you can be passionate about to promote;
- The opportunity to travel abroad to attending conferences and exhibitions;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Induction program with trainings for newcomers in our B2B and IoT academies;
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of “TELTONIKA IoT GROUP” has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1600Eur - 2500Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.