Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Senior WEB developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Design, implement, maintain software of IoT devices;
- Combined task solution;
- New technologies analysis and implementation;
- Technical support for colleagues.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Technical education;
- 5 yrs. experience working with WEB technologies;
- Experience working with MVC architectural pattern;
- Experience working with Vue framework;
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, JavaScrtipt;
- Experience working with Git;
- Experience working with shell scripting;
- Experience working with Lua.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in Scrum methodologies;
- Experience working with REST API web services;
- Experience working with Linux OS;
- Experience working with OpenWrt.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h (~ 4200 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.