TELTONIKA NETWORKS is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. Our experienced and ambitious team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
We are looking for the same ambitious Technical support engineer to contribute to successful growth of TELTONIKA NETWORKS.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Assist to employees and customers in matters related to production documentation;
- Prepare new order codes by coordinating requirements with employees and customers;
- Produce documentation updates;
- Prepare instructions required for production (packaging, assembly, etc.).
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are a responsible, logical-minded personality, got an interest in technology, and teamwork is a pleasure for you. The candidate will be able to work successfully if the following requirements are met:
- Higher or equivalent technical / engineering education (may be the last student of the course);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Basics of telecommunications systems and technologies;
- Ability to form technical documentation.
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in the IoT sector;
- Assistance and training from specialists in their field;
- Vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Flexible working hours;
- Stress-Free work environment;
- For relaxation - chill areas, table tennis, etc.;
- For reinforcement - fruits, ice cream and other snacks;
- Social events going on throughout the year, team buildings;
- Basketball, football, tennis are organized after work;
- And the most important - a friendly and motivated team!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 8 Eur/h up to12 Eur/h (~1344 Eur - 2016Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.