We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for ambitious Creative Content Manager to join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an important part of our operational marketing team, you will play a role in building Teltonika Networks’ brand image to help the company grow globally. We are now looking for a Creative Content Manager, who will be responsible for written internal and external communication and marketing materials enabling our products and services to reach more opportunities worldwide. Here you will:
- Be responsible for quality written marketing materials such as articles, use cases, blog posts and social media.
- Contribute to various marketing initiatives such as product and advertising videos, newsletters, internal training materials.
- Lead Teltonika Networks social media campaigns contributing to overall brand reach and image.
- Analyze the market, competition, IoT technology news. Suggest insights and ideas for marketing initiatives and campaigns that would contribute to - the company’s and operational marketing team goals.
- Collaborate with different teams and product specialists to understand technical information and transform it into fluid written material - understandable to vast audiences.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent Business English skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- An additional language will be considered a bonus;
- At least 2 years of content writing and/or marketing experience;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality with solid ownership and communication skills;
- Experience with IoT technology hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- Strong project management mentality leading to abilities to fulfill delegated tasks by doing individual research and collaborating with internal - resources.
- Open-minded attitude to learn new things and techniques both individually and together with the whole operational marketing team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest-growing brands in the industry;
- A product that you can be passionate to promote;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of a challenging and high-growth environment;
- Excellent team, great office, and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Induction program with training for newcomers in our B2B and IoT academies;
- Other benefits, including health insurance, snacks and home-made lunch in the office, a paid day off on your birthday, health insurance, company events and more.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (1680 Eur – 2350 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.**In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.