We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently looking for new member who will play an important role towards creation of innovative solutions.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Design, implement, maintain software of IoT devices
- Combined task solution
- New technologies analysis and implement
- Work with hardware
- Technical support for colleagues
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Technical education (might be student of electronics or informatics)
- C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Knowledge of Operating Systems fundamentals
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity
- Shell scripting skills
- Experience in debugging of complex hardware/software issues
- Experience with working on a variety of embedded processors, SOC’s and micro-controllers
- Experience of working with Gitlab version control system
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Knowledge of computer networks
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of Teltonika has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 7 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.