Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Head of Human Resources Department to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Actively participate in the implementation and improvement of HR policy aligned with the overall strategy of the group of companies;
- Implementing organization’s HR strategies and goals;
- Managing the recruitment and selection process;
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding process;
- Supervising IoT and B2B training academies;
- Overseeing and managing employee competencies, performance review, training and career management process;
- Organizing team building, task coordination and training for team members;
- Budget planning and controlling;
- Formation of company culture and values and communication management;
- Monitoring and evaluating HR metrics;
- Collaboration with managers.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2+ years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Experience in developing and /or implementing HR strategies;
- Understanding of HR processes, experience in talent acquisition, learning and development, performance review, employee experience management or development of reward systems;
- Excellent communication, work organization, planning skills;
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly and independently;
- Ability to set goals, motivate the team;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a large team;
- Good English language skills (oral and written);
- Willingness to build positive relationships, learn and improve by contributing to the organization’s goals.
- A unique opportunity to apply your professional experience, contributing to the growth of an international group of companies;
- The opportunity to become part of a work culture that values high standards;
- The opportunity to implement your ideas by improving current processes and achieving goals together with the organization;
- Work with a team of experienced colleagues;
- Convenient workplace and conditions in an exclusive office in Kaunas.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~2500 Eur - 4170 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.