Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Mid Metrology Laboratory engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Measurement of the electrical parameters of the products being developed;
- Performing tests in accordance with the requirements of standards and other normative documents;
- Solving Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) issues;
- Preparation of internal test reports, maintenance of documentation;
- Support and consultations for product developers, analysis and selection of standards, directives, other regulatory documents applicable to electronic devices;
- Cooperation with accredited laboratories, scientific laboratories, certifying companies, supervisory authorities;
- Work under compliance with scheduled deadlines.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher education in electronics/telecommunications engineering/metrology (might be last year student);
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar field of work;
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) knowledge, experience in EMC testing;
- Experienced with measuring equipment (spectrum analyzer, vector network analyzer);
- Knowledge of certification marks, regulations (CE, UKCA, FCC, RCM, CB, etc.), directives (RED, EMC, LVD), standards requirements applicable to electronic devices;
- Knowledge of schematics (analog, power, radio frequency circuits);
- Good MS Office skills;
- Fluent in English (reading and writing).
We will consider as an advantage:
- Programming skills in product testing automation (Python, Matlab, NI-VISA).
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Health insurance;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 17 Eur/h up to 26 Eur/h (~2820 Eur - 4320 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.