Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
A normal working day will consist of the following main functions:
- Quality control of currently being produced and manufactured products;
- Preparation of quality control reports;
- Analysis of discrepancies in production and logistics;
- Failure analysis of returned RMA products;
- Proposing and implementing improvements in quality control processes.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Attentiveness and sense of responsibility;
- Good working skills with MS Office programs;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Understanding electronic circuits, drawings and components.
WE WILL CONSIDER THE ADVANTAGE:
- Technical higher university / non-university education in the field of electronics or telecommunications;
- Knowledge of GSM,g, GNSS communication and networks technologies;
- Experience of similar work in a manufacturing company.
- Professional development and career opportunities;
- Training for newly joined employees;
- Additional health insurance, company events and teambuildings, sports activities, snacks, free paid day off on a birthday, loyalty and referral bonuses;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills;
- Shift work (from 6:30 to 15:00, 15:00 to 23:30 and 23:30 to 6:30).
- Night work is paid twice (from 22:00 to 6:00).
- Workplace in Molėtai;
- Employees are also welcome from the near districts of Molėtai, Širvintos, Ukmergė, Anykščiai, Utena, Ignalina, Švenčionys, Vilnius (the possibility to pay for travel expenses is coordinated with the employee individually).
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 EUR/h up to 12 EUR/h (1680 EUR – 2016 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competencies.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.