We are - Teltonika Networks. We create and manufacture unique connectivity products to enable the Internet of Things solutions. We are growing and expanding our professional team and searching for a competent and energetic addition to our Kaunas team – B2B Academy Project Manager.
If you like to learn, mentor, and help others become better sales professionals, this is your opportunity!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Training and mentoring of new members of our sales team during their trial period at Teltonika Networks;
- Introduction training for new sales managers, in Lithuania and our remote offices abroad;
- Continuous work to improve the competence and abilities of the current sales managers;
- Constant development and updating of existing training materials, as well as leading the creation of new training materials;
- Close cooperation with regional sales managers – a continuous exchange of feedback on how to improve training programs and raise the competence of sales managers;
- Finding new ways to strengthen the competencies of sales managers and help the organization achieve its goals;
- Help and control to ensure the correct use of internal systems.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of, would be an advantage;
- Public speaking and strong presentation skills that will get the attention of your audience;
- Responsibility for your workday planning and the results;
- Focused on the development and results of the organization;
- You must be a team player, but at the same be able to make decisions independently and be responsible for your direct duties;
- Great communication skills;
- Experience working with Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and / or software would be an advantage.
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Opportunity to contribute to the company‘s results by preparing future salespeople and improving the skills of existing employees;
- An attractive motivational system linked to personal performance and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing global technology company.
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of Teltonika has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10EUR/h up to 15Eur/h (1600Eur – 2500Eur) pre-tax, depending to your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.