Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for LTE/5G modems integrator - software developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Develop LTE modems compatibility with various routers;
- Analyze technical documentation, consult with modem manufacturer support;
- Analyze and update or implement new modem control logic;
- Develop control of LTE/5G cellular networks from embedded system;
- Develop SMS/Call management from embedded system;
- Develop communication between Linux and modem system;
- Solve cellular network connectivity/compatibility issues;
- Work with various regions and operators;
- Work in team;
- Technical support for colleagues.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Technical education;
- Experience in Shell scripting;
- Experience in C programming;
- Experience with serial communication in linux;
- Knowledge of Linux based systems;
- Knowledge of security in network and network devices.
We will consider as an advantage
- Experience of working with LTE/5G modems;
- Experience with libqmi, libmbim or ModemManager;
- Experience of working with OpenWRT;
- Experience with Buildroot or Yocto;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Health insurance;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~2990 Eur - 4980 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.