TELTONIKA NETWORKS is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. Our experienced and ambitious team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
We are looking for the same ambitious IoT Academy Coordinator to contribute to successful growth of TELTONIKA NETWORKS.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Selection of candidates and formation of practice groups;
- Onboarding of selected trainees and coordination of tasks during the practice period to ensure quality;
- Creating, organizing, and conducting training;
- Assistance in creating or improving practice programs;
- Participation in educational events by presenting the company and the academy;
- Cooperating with educational institutions in preparing and conducting lectures;
- Work on attracting trainees and coordinating strategies with other academies.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are a responsible, logical-minded personality, got an interest in technology, and teamwork is a pleasure for you. The candidate will be able to work successfully if the following requirements are met:
- Experience speaking in front of an audience;
- Experience in conducting training and presentations;
- Technological knowledge (programming/electronics/mechanics/QA);
- Good knowledge of English (written/oral);
- Critical and creative thinking;
- Good communication and time planning skills;
- Skills in coordinating work/tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to contribute to the cultivation and training of future professionals;
- Great opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas by improving practice and higher education institution programs;
- Constant professional development;
- Contribution to the development of projects important to the company.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 12 Eur/h (~1660 Eur - 1990Eur) pre-tax, depending on your on experience and competence.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps
projected growth rate in Lithuania & other regional offices
new jobs in Teltonika Networks