Who we are: https://teltonika-networks.com/about-us/who-we-are/
What we engineer and manufacture: https://teltonika-networks.com/products/
What we need: team members to help our partners and customers with Teltonika Networks production. Should You consider joining our team the following defines a typical work day and a required skillset.
YOUR WORKING DAY
Your business customer’s profile, who shall need assistance: from a small local EV charging stations integrator, to a global corporation, providing green energy solutions across the world. All communication with customers is conducted via our Ticketing system. A typical working day at the end of first year will consist of the following:
- advising said customers how to use our products within their solutions, solving their challenges related to Teltonika Networks products;
- self-sufficient resolution of technical issues originating from customer’s configuration, firmware/software, other sources;
- preparing documentation for internal and external use (e.g. Teltonika Wiki);
- you shall play a role of a link between a customer and Teltonika Networks RnD when it comes to complex challenges;
EXPECTATIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE
We hope you are a responsible, communicative and analytical person. The candidate will be able to work successfully if the following requirements are met:
- higher or equivalent technical / engineering education (may be a final year student);
- good English language skills (advanced user level), knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- good communication skills and etiquette both in speaking and writing;
- ability and willingness to help others;
- capability of working in a fast-paced environment;
- basics in Computer Networking;
- ability to form technical documentation;
- prior experience in Customer Service, knowledge or certification in CCNA or similar courses is an advantage.
- work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- professional development in the IoT sector;
- dynamic environment in an ambitious team;
- assistance and training from specialists in their field;
- possibility to go on business trips;
- vertical and horizontal career opportunities.
- evening working hours: from 11:00/13:00 to 20:00/22:00
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1500 Eur - 2510 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your prior experience and expertise gained within Teltonika Networks.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.