Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Creative Content Manager to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a part of our operational marketing team, you will play an important role in building Teltonika Networks brand image to help the company grow globally. Now we are looking for creative content manager, who will be responsible for written internal and external communication and helping to create internal brand awareness to reach opportunities worldwide. Here you will:
- Be responsible for quality written marketing materials such as articles, use cases, blog posts & social media.
- Contribute to various marketing initiatives such as product and advertising videos, newsletters, internal training materials.
- Lead Teltonika Networks social media campaigns contributing to overall brand reach and image.
- Analyse the market, competition, IoT technology news & suggest insights and ideas for marketing initiatives and campaigns that would contribute to company’s and operational marketing team goals.
- Collaborate with technical support department, product specialists to understand technical information and be able to transform it into fluid written material understandable to vast audiences.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language.
- At least 2 years of content writing and/or marketing experience.
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with IoT technology hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- Strong project management mentality leading to abilities to fulfill delegated tasks by doing individual research and collaborating with internal resources.
- Open minded attitude to learn new things and techniques both individually and together with the whole operational marketing team.
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT.
- A product that you can be passionate to promote.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment,
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 11 Eur/h (~1490 Eur – 1830 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.