Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Head of Human Resources Administration to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Leading and organizing the work of a team of 8 employees;
- Controlling and ensuring compliance of the company’s activities with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania (the Labor Code, Law Safety and Health at Work and etc.);
- Preparation and revision of various contracts with suppliers and customers;
- Maintenance and continuous monitoring, improvement and updating of the administration and document management system;
- Reviewing and updating existing processes, creating new processes to ensure a suitable environment for employees and efficient operation of the organization;
- Execution of tasks assigned by the director of the company (direct manager) within the scope of responsibility of the position.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years of work experience (human resources, administration, document management);
- Clerical process knowledge and practical application experience;
- Excellent knowledge of English (both spoken and written), knowledge of Russian we will consider as an advantage;
- Knowledge of Labor Law and Law Safety and Health at work and experience of practical application;
- Strategic thinking and problem solving, strong communication skills;
- Excellent work planning, collaboration and organization skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the company and participate in decision-making;
- Strategically important leadership position in a fast-growing company;
- Opportunity for continuous growth in both professional and leadership areas;
- Opportunity to contribute the significant changes by implementing and updating administrative processes;
- Competitive salary depending on competence.
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of “TELTONIKA IoT GROUP” has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 22 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 3700 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.