Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe, and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud to work on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Operational Marketing Project Coordinator to contribute to the successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an Operational Marketing Project Coordinator, you will play an important role in developing our brand reputation and awareness in German-speaking countries. Your main responsibility will be to adapt our marketing approach & content to German-speaking audiences to help our organization grow and achieve its goals.
Here you will:
- Learn about the incredibly diverse and quickly growing IoT and IIoT connectivity markets as well as professional & industrial networking devices;
- Translate & adapt our content for the German-speaking audience;
- Contribute to educating our sales teams & customers about our products, their use cases, and competitive advantages;
- Contribute towards successful social, Google Ads, and other marketing campaigns adapted for the German audience;
- Coordinate organization of webinars, sales training & presentations that will help our audience get more involved with Teltonika Networks;
- Participate in a continuous creative process to develop new ideas and help achieve Operational Marketing and organizational targets.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope that you have a responsible personality interested in technologies and a positive attitude toward working in a team.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Fluent German language skills (both spoken and written);
- Great English language skills;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work both individually and to collaborate with others;
- The ambition to learn and improve yourself and those around you;
- Experience in a similar position and/or creating successful marketing campaigns would be an advantage;
- Experience with networking hardware and/or software would be an advantage.
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT and networking markets;
- A product that you can be passionate about to promote;
- The opportunity to travel abroad, attend conferences and exhibitions;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally by being a part of a challenging and high-growth environment;
- Induction program with training for newcomers in our B2B and IoT academies;
- Excellent team, facilities, and collaborative working atmosphere.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (2168 Eur – 2836 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise, with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement, we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture