We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently looking for a technical support team member who will play an important role in helping our customers.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Consult employees and customers on devices/solutions related technical issues;
- Solve technical issues and look for a ways to reduce them;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Prepare technical tasks;
- Prepare and provide training for employees and clients about our company’s products and solutions.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in the team is a pleasure. You will succeed if you have:
- Technical / engineering education (might be last year student);
- Good English (B2), other foreign language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Working knowledge of software and operating system principles;
- Knowledge of computer network architecture and technologies;
- Knowledge of basic internet technologies (WWW, FTP and etc.);
- Knowledge of server operating principles and technologies, programming languages;
- Basics of telecommunication systems and technologies;
- Ability to prepare technical documentation.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Dynamic work in an ambitious team;
- Assistance and training from this area specialists;
- Career opportunities.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 7 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.