We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently looking for new member who will play an important role towards creation of innovative solutions.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Development of firmware;
- Monitor and support existing projects;
- Embedded software error analysis and removal;
- Documentation of projects and functionalities;
- Customer support.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- Experience programming C language;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git), file comparison/editing program, terminal, HEX editor, IDE (Sublime, Visual studio code);
- MCU peripheral basics: I/O, digital/analog, UART, interrupt;
- Embedded OS knowledge: Nucleus, RTX.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages: Python, C#;
- Ability to understand HW schematics;
- Previous similar work experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Assistance and training from this area specialists;
- Career opportunities.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 7 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~1170 Eur - 5840 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.