Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently looking for new member who will realize himself in the Cloud project by producing high quality code, want to grow professionally and help others to grow.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Development of the IoT Cloud system;
- Implementation of tasks delegated by project managers;
- Search for innovative technical solutions;
- Work with the latest Android technologies and their application to the project;
- Writing a clean and designed code.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Technical education;
- Excellent Kotlin, Gradle ir OOP knowledge (expierence 2 years);
- Knowledge of UI / UX good practices;
- Experience with versioning tools (Gitlab / Github / Bitbucket, etc.);
- Knowledge of English B2.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience working with Compose and other Jetpack components;
- Experience working with KMM (Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile);
- Ability to use Android Studio IDE and Android SDK tools.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Health insurance;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 16 Eur/h (~ 2000 Eur - 2650 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture