We are – TELTONIKA NETWORKS. We create and manufacture unique connectivity products to enable the Internet of Things solutions. We are growing and expanding our professional team and searching for a competent and energetic addition to our Kaunas team – SOURCING MANAGER.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Orders preparation for suppliers and their control;
- Market analysis (supply of parts, price situation in the market, analysis of competitors, trends);
- Execution of internal orders, purchase of parts, organization of samples, receipt of commercial conditions;
- Tracking of goods balances and supervision of orders;
- Assistance in coordinating new project positions;
- Solving problems related to orders and supply chain;
- Participating in negotiations with the negotiation manager and assisting in their preparation;
- Search for new components and new suppliers;
- Managing the supply terms with our suppliers;
- Calculating the cost of products, preparing the necessary reports and gathering information;
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments to achieve a common result.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Great communication skills;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Good working MS Excel skills;
- Good analytical, negotiation and planning skills.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the field of procurement / supply;
- Higher education in technical / managerial field;
- We hope you are result-oriented personality.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Russian language;
- Knowledge on the technical application, knowledge of the electronics market.
- Interesting and dynamic work;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally;
- Competitive salary depending on the expertise.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1650 Eur – 2350 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps
projected growth rate in Lithuania & other regional offices
new jobs in Teltonika Networks