Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Testing engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Software testing according to cases;
- Hardware testing ensuring that functional requirements;
- Teltonika Network wiki documentation updates;
- Testing according to test plans;
- Functional mobile testing;
- Network topology creation and testing;
- Communication protocol testing: MQTT, MODBUS, SNMP and others.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 2 years of experience in software or firmware testing
- 1 year of experience in API and/or OpenWRT testing;
- Good understanding with testing methodologies and tools (Iperf, tcpdump, postman and other.);
- Is able to create test cases according to client requirements;
- Good understanding of English;
- Familiar with hardware and OS principles;
- Has experience with networking;
- Familiar with core IT technologies (FTP, VPN ir k.t);
- Knows principles about servers and has basic understanding about programming languages;
We will consider as an advantage:
- Other language knowledge;
- Knowledge of automated testing development and execution;
- Core understanding about telecommunication systems;
- Knows how to work with documentation.
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Health insurance;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 Eur/h up to 19 Eur/h (~ 2324 Eur - 3154 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.