Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently looking for an MEA Regional Sales Development Coordinator in Kaunas to work with Teltonika Networks, who will be responsible for the development of the entire region.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist RV / PGV in achieving commonly agreed regional goals, generating ideas and sharing them;
- Spend most of your time finding and identifying new clients in the Pakistan region;
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding potential leads, reaching out to new potential clients via cold calling, email, and LinkedIn communication;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, and frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Participate in conferences in foreign countries to gather information (while getting contacts from potential clients).
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- Successful experience in B2B sales
- Leadership and organization skills;
- Generation of new ideas and initiatives;
- Strong inner motivation and desire to achieve the highest results;
- Ability to collect, analyze information and make decisions independently.
- Opportunity to gain or more profound existing management experience;
- Possibility get closer to Pakistan culture during work and business trips;
- Business trips to Pakistan;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of one of the fastest-growing sales regions;
- Quarterly bonuses depending on sales results.
- Health insurance
- Other: company events, fests, homemade lunch for employees, paid day-off on your birthday month, free parking, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary is 11 – 12 Eur/h (~1850 – 2000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise, with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.