TELTONIKA NETWORKS are currently looking for Sales Coordinator in Kaunas who will be responsible for helping to coordinate sales activities in the UAE and assisting colleagues in that regions.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Daily communication with the sales team in Dubai, participating together in the sales process;
- Active participation in finding new customers and partners - cold calls are part of the job;
- Order tracking and correction;
- Coordination of technical inquiries;
- Business trips (in a favorable and safe travel environment from 4 to 8 per year, longer trips are possible).
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (C1 / C2)
- Communicability, responsible attitude;
- At least one year work experience in Teltonika;
- Work experience with internal Teltonika systems (KVS, LZ);
- Ability to analyze information, make decisions independently;
- Focus on results and sales growth in the region;
- Opportunities and willingness to go on business trips.
- An interesting, challenging and rewarding experience and all support from your colleagues;
- Opportunity to get to know better other cultures;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the sales region with one of the greatest potential;
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 Eur/h 12 Eur/h (~1700-2000Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.