Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Communicate and collaborate with Human Resources Development organizing new training groups.
- Provide onboarding training for new employees of the company.
- Learn about incredibly diverse and quickly growing IoT and IoT connectivity market as well as professional & industrial networking devices.
- Develop and improve training programs for employees of Lithuanian and foreign Teltonika Networks offices.
- Participate in continuous creative process to develop new ideas that will help achieve Training department and organizational targets.
- Work with SAP software.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in training coordination, project management.
- To summarize, manage information, evaluate, analyze the training process, provide conclusions and suggestions for improvement.
- To plan and organize your activities in coordination with other departments.
- Experience speaking in front of an audience and feeling comfortable in front of the camera.
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language.
- Good skills in working with Google and Microsoft Office products.
- Creative thinking seeking to engage, interest.
- A chance to contribute to the education and growth of Teltonika Networks employees.
- High opportunities for self-expression and implementing ideas.
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1990 Eur – 2320 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
- Possibility to work in a mixed work model (3 days in the office / 2 days from home)
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1990 Eur – 2320 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.