COVID-19 pandemic has reshaped the way we live our lives all around the world. A lot of businesses and public establishments had to rethink the methods of carrying out daily activities and put the well-being of their employees and visitors first. While a lot of organizations have closed their doors and moved to work from home, some people are already returning to the offices. However, the rules in public places are not the same, and safety requirements must be followed above all.
Mounting economic anxiety, difficulties of remote work due to various reasons, and softening government regulations have led some people back to their usual working environment. The companies are seeking efficient means to navigate through the safety requirements without much interruption to their normal activities and increased costs. The restrictions vary by location; however, most common practices involve measuring temperature for fever and requirement to wear a medical mask to avoid spreading the virus in case a person is infected.
Hikvision is a world-leading IoT solution provider with video as its core competency. Hikvision advances the core technologies of audio and video encoding, video image processing, and related data storage, as well as forwardlooking technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and big data. Over the past several years, Hikvision deepened its knowledge and experience in meeting customer needs in various vertical markets, including public security, transportation, retail, education, healthcare, financial institutions, intelligent buildings, and others.
Pro Face Access Terminal, provides a zero-touch access control solution. It is connected to the magnetic lock and can use the same power supply as an RFID reader or any other electronic lock. Our TRB140 LTE Cat 4 gateway provides cellular connectivity, integrates the system with Hikvision iVMS-4200 IoT platform and our Remote Management System (RMS).
Pro Face Access Terminal, has a face recognition functionality that can be employed for access control instead of the usual entry cards. This is a zero-touch solution, which is important for COVID-19 prevention. While face recognition might be something we are generally quite accustomed to in our phones, tablets, and other consumer technology devices, there are some more advanced features to this solution. It offers the capacity to detect if the person is wearing a mask grant or deny access based on that. On the other hand, the thermal imaging camera may check the visitors’ temperature and forbid entry in case it falls above the pre-set range.
This solution is very easy to deploy. Using cellular connectivity provided by TRB140 allows placing the device almost anywhere in the building, as it essentially becomes a plug and play solution. As such, it can be easily moved around to accommodate varying needs and situations.
- Small size – TRB140 has dimensions of 64.4 x 74.5 x 25 mm and can be easily attached to the terminal.
- Quick deployment – TRB140 provides reliable cellular connectivity, so there is no need for wired internet or wi-fi access in the buildings managed by third-party owners.
- Remote management – reach multiple devices from anywhere and save on costs, change settings, and access rights depending on the situation.
- Easy maintenance - using our Remote Management System (RMS) allows for easy management, quick problemsolving, multiconfiguration, and quick firmware updates.
- Data collection – gather information on employees’ attendance and time spent in the workplace. You may also easily integrate it with your current time management systems.
- Security – as the terminal collects personal data, a high level of security is a must. TRB140 has a wide range of software security features, such as multiple VPN services, Firewall, flexible access control of TCP, UDP, ICMP packets, MAC address filter, connection monitoring, and more.
WHY TELTONIKA NETWORKS?
Teltonika Networks offers a small and cost-efficient device, which provides reliable cellular connectivity for the solution, and affords for much easier deployment. Remote Management System enables monitoring and multiple devices from a centralized office and requires less human input. High-security standards maintained by Teltonika Networks ensure the employees’ data is safe at all times.
4G/LTE (Cat 4), 3G, 2G
Small size, easy installation
Compatible with industrial DNP3 & Modbus communication protocols
Compatible with Teltonika Networks Remote Management System