The adoption of Closed-circuit television (CCTV) surveillance has been steadily growing in recent years. This technology provides reliable information for area monitoring, public order, and crime prevention. Surveillance systems play an integral role today because they are fast and easy to deploy and provide valuable data for private and public security and business operations. Finally, CCTV solutions are highly demanded across Smart City projects and can enable smart solutions such as smart parking and retail business intelligence.
Surveillance systems provide valuable information and ensure a high level of security. They can minimize the reaction time of emergency service workers and deter criminal activity. It is essential to ensure security in all areas where there are valuable equipment or personnel that is subject to risk, especially in remote areas. Full view of your premises and real-time recording as well as remote online access by owner/manager and emergency services lowers the risk and prevents costly incidents such as burglary, fire, or vandalism. Usually, in remote locations, there is no wired internet connectivity, or connecting to existing cable internet infrastructure is just too expensive. Therefore, reliable & secure connectivity is the main challenge.
As presented in the topology, the RUTX11 cellular router is responsible for stable and robust Internet connectivity delivered through 4G LTE. At the same time, all CCTV cameras are connected to PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) compatible switch - TSW100. This device is equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, four of which support IEEE 802.3af and IEEE802.3 at PoE standards. Because of this TSW100 can power up the devices up to 30W power per port. Router and switch can withstand harsh weather conditions with wide operating temperature ranges and have numerous mounting options for faster and easier installations. This solution can be deployed very fast and can be operational within a few hours. The router – RUTX11 - is compatible with the Teltonika Remote Management System, which allows remote set-up, configuration, and management of the whole solution.
- Reliable connectivity – Dual SIM functionality makes mission-critical connectivity in remote areas.
- Quick to deploy – no need to wait for wired Internet access deployment, the solution can be preconfigured before installation on-site.
- Easy to install – with TSW100 and PoE technology, you can just use Ethernet for both power and data delivered to the cameras.
- Industrial Mounting Options – Both switch and router can be mounted on DIN Rail with the help of accessories.
- Easy to manage – with Teltonika Remote Management System, system administrators can be in control of remote infrastructure with a convenient, user-friendly interface.
- Secure - data will be safe due to advanced security features of the RUTX11, such as VPN, IPsec, Firewall, and Access Control.
WHY TELTONIKA NETWORKS?
Our switches and routers follow the core Teltonika Networks product philosophy – to be reliable, secure and easy to use. Both devices used in this solution are rugged and easy to deploy using various mounting options, including surface and DIN rail mounting. Our mobile routers are capable of providing high cellular data speeds for multiple CCTV cameras. Switch and router have industrial mounting options for easy installation. The router is compatible with Teltonika RMS, which allows you to manage and monitor all Teltonika Networks devices conveniently and remotely.
4 x PoE+ ports with 802.3af and 802.3at support
Total power budget at PSE up to 120 W
5 x Gigabit Ethernet with speeds up to 1000 Mbps
DIN rail and surface mounting options