MIMO-3-12 ANTENNA FOR RUTX9
The MIMO-3-15 is a 5-in-1 high performance multi frequency antenna within a single housing, providing two cellular, two Wi-Fi and a GPS/GLONASS antenna. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
The two cellular MIMO antennas (for 2G/3G/4G) covers the contemporary 698 MHz to 2700 MHz bands, as well as the new emerging LTE and 5G spectrum for 450MHz and 3.5GHz CBRS bands, which is becoming popular across the various international cellular network operators for LTE. The ultra-wideband performance of the antenna allows it to be used across different operators and technologies and is ready for future cellular technologies up to 3.8 GHz for 5G applications. The antenna provides two separate dual-band Wi-Fi antennas, providing concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz on each antenna with 2x2 MIMO capability. The fifth antenna is a high-performance active GPS/GLONASS system operating down to -40°C. The MIMO-3-15 exceeds the performance of most competitors due to the attention to the design of this high-performance antenna. The radiation patterns of all radiating elements provide an excellent balance between omnidirectionality, pattern diversity and good radiation abilities at the desired elevation.
- Ultra-wideband from 410 to 470 MHz, 698 to 2700 MHz and 3400 to 3800 MHz bands.
- Cleverly designed decorrelated antennas give superior MIMO performance in both Wi-Fi bands and cellular bands.
- Above features maintained from 698 to 5800 MHz in relevant bands, including the 450 MHz.
- Includes high-performance GPS/GLONASS antenna.
- Careful mechanical design provides ruggedness, corrosion, water, dust resistance (IP 68).
- Ground plane independent: MIMO-3 is designed with an internal ground plane, making the antenna suitable for implementation on all surface types.
- Transport broadband and Wi-Fi distribution, automation and telemetry for Busses, Utility, Trucking & Public Safety vehicles
- Industrial factory automation, robotic machinery and other M2M systems telemetry
- Farming & Agricultural automation such as M2M & IoT
- Broadband cellular to Wi-Fi distribution for Marine / Boats (inland and near coastal vessels)
- Mining Vehicles & Machinery communications, telemetry and automation (M2M & IoT).
- Ports: 1 & 2 – LTE, 3 & 4 - Wi-Fi 5 - GPS
- SISO/ MIMO: 2x2 MIMO – LTE 2x2 MIMO – Wi-Fi
- Coax Cable Type: Twin HDF 195 – LTE & Wi-Fi RTK-031 - GPS
- Coax Cable Length: 2m – LTE, Wi-Fi & GPS 2m – LTE, Wi-Fi & GPS
- Connector Type: SMA (M) - LTE, Wi-Fi & GPS
- EAN: 0707273470263
- Frequency bands: 410-470 MHz 698-960 MHz 1710-2700 MHz 3400-3800 MHz
- Gain (max) Port 1 & 2: 1 dBi @ 410-470 MHz 3.5 dBi @ 698-960 MHz 5.8 dBi @ 1710-2700 MHz 4 dBi @ 3400-3800 MHz
- VSWR Port 1 & 2: ≤ 2.5:1 across 90% of the bands
- Feed power handling: 10 W
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm (nominal)
- Polarisation: Linear Vertical
- Coax cable loss: 0.232 dB/m @ 400 MHz 0.362 dB/m @ 900 MHz 0.514 dB/m @ 1800 MHz 0.603 dB/m @ 3000 MHz
- Path to Ground: Yes
Product Box Contents:
- Antenna: A-MIMO-0003-V2-15 or A-MIMO-003-V2-15-B
- Mounting bracket: Threaded Spigots (Up to 60mm clamping thickness), Adhesive Surface Mounting & Optional Magnetic Mount
- Product dimensions 253 mm x 128 mm x 144 mm
- Packaged dimensions: 265 mm x 211 mm x 204 mm
- Weight: 1.36 kg
- Packaged weight: 1.46 kg
- Radome material: UV Stable ASA
- Mounting Type: Spigot, Surface with Magnetic mount option
Environmental Specifications, Certification & Approvals:
- Wind Survival: ≤220 km/h
- Temperature Range (Operating): -40°C to +80°C
- Environmental Conditions: Outdoor/Indoor
- Water ingress protection ratio/standard: IP 68
- Salt Spray: MIL-STD 810F/ASTM B117
- Operating Relative Humidity: Up to 98%
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% - non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +80°C
- Enclosure Flammability Rating: UL 94-HB
- Impact resistance: IK 10
- Product Safety & Environmental: Complies with CE and RoHS standards
- Certified for E1 R10v6
Wo zu kaufen